Saturday, November 22, 2008

FORTY-FIVE YEARS LATER-THE JFK ENIGMA IS STILL ALIVE!



I have been feeling as if over the past few years a new cover-up has been put in place, certainly by the media. Today marks the forty-fifth anniversary of the Kennedy Assassination, and there seems to be a shortage of new specials about the topic, especially those that are critical of ‘The Lone Nut’ theory. Back in 1988, at the twenty-fifth anniversary, there was no shortage of good new books, video, and photographic analysis. Why this is, I can`t say exactly; maybe interest in the case has dwindled? More sinister however, is the idea that those in authority want to re-spin this case in a simple manner; that is, they want to reassert the Warren Commission`s ‘single bullet theory’ construct that has been shown time and time again to be completely fallacious.

I must praise the internet at this juncture! Also, I have preserved many of my documents, such as books, Xeroxes, and VHS tapes. Memory can play tricks on you, but after reviewing some of my materials, some of which it`s been as much as ten years since viewing, much of this period (1988-1992) rushes back to my feeble brain. Keeping good records is a virtue that can`t be underestimated. Otherwise, the truth of what transpired in history will be lost to man. I was absolutely thrilled to find an old interview with Gary Shaw, author of the rare and out-of-print book Cover-Up, and I will link it for you here, it is called
Alternative Views. Please be sure to view this important interview in July of 1988.

Last night I viewed a rare video, I guess I taped it many years ago, that is a photographic analysis of the infamous
backyard photos of Oswald. I`m not even sure of the title, but I call it ‘Fake’, since it nearly proves that these photos were altered in order for Oswald to take the fall. It is the work of Jack White, and uses much technical analysis to show just how this was pulled off. Oswald`s head has been grafted onto the body of another individual. I doubt you will be able to find this video anywhere, so I feel like I have possession of a very rare piece of video. Oswald himself said the incriminating photo was a fake when he was showed it by a Dallas detective at the police station. The chin is wrong and Oswald never had a watch, nor the type of shirt worn by the man holding the rifle, pistol, and Communist literature. You must experience the work of Jack White, in this regard, it is quite good and you will be convinced that the photos were faked!

With the internet`s presence, and the solid gatherings of information by dedicated researchers (I will humbly include myself) who seek the truth, no one, no entity, nor any iniquitous renegade coterie will ever be able to bury the vast body of dissenting artifacts that point to a conspiracy to eliminate the 35th president. In spite of recent efforts by non-dissenting writers and film-makers to spin these traumatic events in the most conventional ‘lone assassin’ framework, those you are weathered in these matters can still glean fragments of the truth. While J.Edgar Hoover and the FBI tried to cover-up the conspiracy at the time of the crime, enough hard evidence has remained to weave a vastly different story. Every American, if they want to truly know what happened, should review this evidence, and all the contradicting strains that make a clear picture of what happened impossible.

If they want to, they can assume that the Warren Report is right! Then let them try to plug all the facts of the case into the model and see what they come up with. It doesn`t fit, too many of the facts point to a widely different scenario!

No comments: