Saturday, February 9, 2008

SELF-PROMOTION & JUNO


I am proud of the fact that my 'My Ten Favorite Movies for 2007' was read 1,376 times on News Blaze for January. Please be sure to read it on News Blaze! I have never had that many people look at anything I`ve done before. I need to thank Judyth Piazza, the editor over there, for giving me a great opportunity for my pieces to be read a little. My new one for Atonement just was released on News Blaze on February 5th, my dearly departed friend`s birthday, John Franzen. It has 310 reads so far in just four days. Hey, just trying to get my numbers up a little! Some day I would like to have a number one review, just like I wanted a number one vinyl single...smash hit when I was a kid! Still just a dreamer at 55, if the truth be told. Please send the piece over to a friend or two, if you do not mind. They have that feature at the top. Oh...please spread my blog around a little too. A few comments would be appreciated, even if they are somewhat ragged...any promotion is better than nothing. CLAUDE BOVEE ENDORSES HILLARY CLINTON! IT IS OFFICIAL!
....................................................................................................................................................
The best soundtrack for 2007 is Juno! Please get it! Juno is anchored with such delicious classic rock ditties as: All the Young Dudes, Well Respected Man (this was in my repertoire when I was young), Superstar (written by Bonnie Raitt & Leon Russell...um didn`t know that), Sea Of Love, & I`m Sticking With You, but has some scrappy folk/punk by Kimya Dawson and I am glad I discovered The Moldy Peaches! Add it to your sides, chicks & dudes!

No comments: